Syrian Refugees in Lebanon – A Reading List
- Working Children in Crisis-Hit Lebanon: Exploring the Linkages Between Food Insecurity and Child Labour
- Vulnerability Assessment of Syrian Refugees in Lebanon
- Lebanon: COVID-19 Worsens Medical Supply Crisis, Protect Health Workers and Address Dollar Shortage
- How COVID-19 is limiting healthcare access for refugees in Lebanon
- Syrian refugee access to healthcare in Lebanon
- Lebanon Crisis 2017 – 2020 Response Plan (2019 Update)
- A qualitative study exploring child marriage practices among Syrian conflict-affected populations in Lebanon
- Aid in limbo: why Syrians deserve support to rebuild their lives
Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) – A Reading List
- Community-based Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Humanitarian Settings: Three-tiered support for children and families. Operational Guidelines
- Culture, Context and the Mental Health and Psychosocial Wellbeing of Syrians
- The burden of mental disorders and access to mental health and psychosocial support services in Syria and among Syrian refugees in neighboring countries: a systematic review
- Treatment gap and mental health service use among Syrian refugees in Turkey
- Needs and Barriers for Mental Health and Psychosocial Support among Syrian Refugees in Lebanon: Perspectives for Future Interventions
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Humanitarian Emergencies: What Should Protection Programme Managers Know?
- Community Based Psychosocial Support Training Manual
- UNHCR’s Mental Health and Psychosocial Support. Global review
- UNHCR’s Operational Guidance on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support
- IASC Guidelines on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Emergency Settings
- UNHCR MENA Health and Psychosocial Response during COVID-19 Outbreak, June 2020
- UNHRC EMERGING PRACTICES: mental health and psychosocial support in refugee operations during the COVID-19 pandemic
Humanitarian services for vulnerable communities, by community members.
Reaching Across Borders is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit humanitarian services organization.
USA Tax ID / EIN: 85-2397845.
All donations are tax-deductible in the USA to the full extent allowable under IRS regulations.
© 2021 Reaching Across Borders. All rights reserved.